- The first place to go to for html/css/js info lol
- loads of old animated graphics, seperated into various categories
- so many different old web graphics.
- awesome website where you can find a whole lot of blinkies, and even make your own!
games & fun
- one stop shop for all your video game emulation needs! you can even play games in the browser, if they're on one of the supported systems
- serves as a list of time-wasting websites for when you're bored. some of the items on the list are. youtube videos. for some reason
- archive of various GUIs. Great to look at for inspiration, or just for fun.
- awesome website of an awesome online radio
- absolutely incredible tool for looking up animal head references
- great place to nab an audio clip for some lip sync animation practice. Also hosts a monthly animation contest!
- browser tool for composing chiptune music. i like to mess around with this every once in a while
- great place to start with learning the Godot game engine
- another great Godot resource
- this tutorial got me into making ASCII art!
Link to me?
<a href="https://drakonic.zone"><img src="https://drakonic.zone/images/button.gif" alt="button"></a>
Please DO hotlink me. I wanna change my button without you having to download it each time it changes
Site powered by